Benefit from CAT’s Proprietary Tool for Ensuring the Integrity of your Environments
How confident are you going into your next JDE testing cycle?
Maintaining the integrity of your JDE environments is critical to the success of your JDE testing and upgrade processes. You need full confidence that your environments are staying intact and are accurate throughout any upgrade, migration, or project.
Originally created out of necessity for our team to quickly and accurately compare JDE environments for our clients, CAT’s Utility Tool Kit can save you time, resources, and costs. We’ve made our two Tool Kits available to our clients to run your own tests in a fraction of the time it would take to manually compare environments. CAT’s Java-based Utility Tool Kit can run on any desktop platform and doesn’t need to be run on a JDE Dev client.
Comparison Tool Kit
- Rapidly and interactively compare User Defined Codes, Processing Options, Menus, Data Dictionary, UBE Data Selection, Data Analyzer
- Keep them in sync across multiple environments
- Reduce the time of upgrades by ensuring the integrity of your environments
- Compare data more efficiently with this Excel-based tool that goes beyond the standard JDE PDF reports
- View environment differences and selectively compare by system code
- Compare Processing Options by Object, Version, or System Code
- Easily create comparison views for both developers and functional users
Developer Tool Kit
- Identify which objects are customized or modified and in what environment
- Categorize by application type
- Export via Excel and use as a snapshot in time
- Use CAT’s log file parser to help troubleshoot your JDEDEBUG.log – organized by thread, date, or process
Watch our webinar to learn more about CAT’s Utility Tool Kit for JDE.Watch Webinar Now