Fill Resource Gaps with CAT’s Highly Skilled SAP® Experts
How can I keep my SAP® projects on track – or start new ones – if this would exceed the bandwidth of my current IT staff? Or if my company requires hard-to-find skill sets?
Once your SAP® solution is implemented, that’s not the end of maintaining it. You may need periodic tweaks to better suit your departmental needs, upgrade to the next version, or have reporting needs where you need some outside help to do it quickly and painlessly.
CAT is available to support resource gaps, either with our in-house experts or by sourcing offshore resources for any of your SAP® projects. We can augment your staff during busy times or for a variety of reasons for additional resource needs. Our SAP® consultants are not just SAP® technicians but are business process experts who can help optimize your SAP® ROI.
Your in-house IT staff is incredibly knowledgeable on ERP in general – but you may need different skills for SAP® software. CAT can source consultants that have both scarce and unusual skills if your situation requires it, such as:
- Migrating from SAP® ECC to SAP S/4HANA® and the resulting ripple effect on skills like SAP® Fiori, SAP S/4HANA, SAP BPC, SAP IBP, and many others
- Cloud versus On-Premise approaches to system delivery
CAT’s SAP® consultants can provide any SAP® service you need to move forward with your important and pressing projects.
With CAT’s offshore remote development services network, we can source high-quality SAP® resources at a significantly lower cost than your in-house resources or high-priced developers. Our experienced SAP® developers operating from offshore remote offices design, build, test, and document effective solutions using best practices and providing high-quality services.
Traditional approaches to offshoring create many other issues, but CAT’s unique approach provides resources for your specific needs within 1-2 times zones of your project.
There are five (5) ways to find out more about CAT’s products and solutions for your ERP system.
- Call us at +1-800-215-7312
- Click on the CHAT BUBBLE on the bottom right.
- E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fill out the CONTACT FORM on this page to send us a request for more information.
- Or simply select an available time that works for you from the calendar below to BOOK A MEETING.
Either way, we would love to hear from you.
C&A Technology LLC will not share your personal information without your consent.