Comprehensive EDI Support
Would you like your EDI Managed Services to include EDI Coordination, Mapping, and SAP Configuration?
CAT provides a true turnkey solution with our Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) Managed Services for SAP. Our full-service EDI offering spans the entire process:
- EDI Coordination
- Mapping and Translation
- SAP Functional Support
CAT’s 3 Pillars of EDI Support
WEBINAR: CAT’s Unique EDI Managed Services for SAP
Thursday, January 9, 2020
Don Mackenzie, EVP of CAT’s SAP Practice
and Jeff Copper, CAT’s EVP and Technology Lead
CAT’s EDI Support Levels
You can completely outsource EDI and SAP configuration support to CAT, and our services are based on a monthly subscription with no long-term contract. We handle everything for you to free up your valuable time to handle other critical aspects of your business.
What CAT’s SAP EDI Services Provides
- SAP System Administration – We provide proactive scheduled maintenance to free up your IT staff. Our ad-hoc services let your team submit support tickets for one-off issues.
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Log onto the help desk portal
- Call 1-888-533-4228
- Issue Management – CAT uses JIRA Service Desk to manage and maintain support tickets. JIRA allows for configurable SLA’s to meet your business requirements and provides real-time tracking and visibility on your most critical issues.
- Application Support – We provide full application support for SAP, ranging from small projects to large implementations.
- EDI Managed Services – CAT provides a turnkey solution for EDI ranging from new partner on-boarding and project management from our Coordination pillar. We also offer full mapping and translator support for the major on-premise translators. In addition, we provide SAP/EDI support for outbound and inbound through iDocs with allied Interactive SAP Applications to identify, manage, and release/process exceptions, or EDI transaction messages that have been snagged in the system.
Benefits of CAT’s EDI Services Offering
Learn More About Our EDI Services for SAP
Takeaway more information about CAT’s SAP EDI Managed Services by clicking the PDF link below.