Questions to Consider:
Are you looking to evaluate your current JDE software against other relevant Enterprise Software alternatives?
Does JDE support your current needs or is the implementation of another Enterprise system being considered?
Is your leadership questioning JDE’s ability to improve your company’s efficiency and growth for the future?
Do you need assistance with the evaluation of JDE and other Enterprise Software alternatives?
Evaluating Your JDE Software Direction
How to approach evaluating your JDE/Enterprise software direction?
Choosing to stay on your current JDE software platform or considering alternative Enterprise Software to run your business, presents many choices. An evaluation process is challenging and the consequences of a misstep can have a substantial impact. It is one of the most important decisions your company will make.
CAT will help you determine the right Software fit for your organization. We focus the review of your JDE or other Enterprise software alternatives by considering positive effects on your company’s financial performance, growth, and productivity. Many facets, including your company’s critical success factors, should influence the outcome of your Enterprise software evaluation.
CAT brings experience with several Enterprise Software solutions coupled with deep industry best-practice expertise into your decision-making process and concurrently analyzes the desired operations model, financial requirements, and IT strategy to determine which software to implement as well as the best deployment approach for your business.
Why is the right software evaluation partner so important?
Few decisions in your organization have this kind of impact. The right Software Evaluation Partner:
- Facilitates a comprehensive, expeditious decision analysis
- Provides a process resulting in a confident, well-supported decision across your company
- Recommends the right technology solution, aligned with the company operating model, business goals, and requirements
- Builds a rapid internal consensus for a unified company front and ownership
- Establishes executive management confidence in the quality of the analysis and decision
The right approach – determine a case for action
Taking the right approach for your company by identifying a Case for Action in selecting whether to stay on JDE or consider moving to alternative Enterprise Software to support your business.
The three major areas to assess are your goals, challenges, and needs.
The right software evaluation approach
Using a tried and tested software evaluation approach incorporates your desired operational model, financial requirements, and IT strategy to determine which software to implement and the best deployment method for your business needs.
For more information and to download this collateral piece, fill out the form below and we’ll email you the link.
There are five (5) ways to find out more about CAT’s products and solutions for your ERP system.
- Call us at +1-800-215-7312
- Click on the CHAT BUBBLE on the bottom right.
- E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fill out the CONTACT FORM on this page to send us a request for more information.
- Or simply select an available time that works for you from the calendar below to BOOK A MEETING.
Either way, we would love to hear from you.
* Mandatory Fields.
C&A Technology LLC will not share your personal information without your consent.