Justifying Why You Should Move from JDE World to E1 9.2
What are your long-term business advantages from migrating to JDE EnterpriseOne (E1)9.2?
While your company has already invested in JDE World, chances are that was many years ago. If you’re considering modernizing your ERP by migrating to E1 9.2, how can you accurately compare how – and how much – this will improve your bottom line and maximize your ROI from this new software investment?
CAT can help you decide if it’s the right time – and decision – for your company to migrate to E1 9.2. What makes our evaluation process so unique is our Business Value Assessment approach to JDE E1 9.2 migration. Our team will work closely with you to determine the right E1 features you should be leveraging to realize your software’s full potential by tying the optimization of your ERP to the balance sheet and P&L, positively affecting your bottom line.
What Makes Our Process So Unique?
CAT’s JDE World to E1 9.2 migration process includes:
- World to E1 9.2 Migration: Reviews the importance of E1’s modern benefits and their value to your business including having the choice of running JDE in the cloud, on-premises, or a hybrid of the two.
- CAT’s Unique Business Value Assessment Approach: Before migrating to E1 9.2, learn about CAT’s unique assessment that will map how to optimize what you currently have, take advantage of the new features in 9.2, and evaluate additional modules to optimize your software investment.
- Technical/Functional Assessment and Upgrade: Explore the many options you have to optimize and better align your business systems with your business plan to ensure that your JDE E1 9.2 software will work exactly like your enterprise needs it to.
How CAT Can Help
CAT is an Oracle Gold Partner with hundreds of JDE migrations under our belt. Our methodology is based on best practices – yet is customized to meet your unique business and industry needs. The unique differentiators that CAT offers to help your company migrate from JDE World to E1 9.2 include:
- Industry knowledge – Our team has decades of hands-on experience in industries such as consumer products, tier I &2 automotive, industrial machinery & components, supply chain, life sciences, and wholesale/distribution. We know how to adapt your new JDE E1 9.2 system to the issues faced by your industry to maximize your investment and profitability.
- Business process knowledge – With CAT, you don’t have to teach us your business. Our efficient and structured BVA approach will assess how well your company is receiving the full potential from your new JDE solution to solve business problems and improve operational results.
- Deep JDE expertise – Our leadership team and consultants know JD Edwards. CAT’s deep JDE knowledge comes from either working directly for JDE, with a JDE partner, or working with JDE clients like you. We perform a multi-disciplined review of your JDE solution using best practice methodologies that are customized to your individual situation, industry, and departments using JDE.
CAT's Upgrade Methodology
For more information and to download this collateral piece, fill out the form below and we’ll email you the link.
Watch our JDE World to E1 Migration webinar by clicking the video link below.
Watch Webinar Now
Still have questions?
If you have questions about migrating to E1 9.2 or CAT’s upgrade methodology that involves a thorough Business Value Assessment of your needs, please fill out the form below and a member of our expert team will contact you.