CAT Doc (Technical User Documentation)
In far too many cases C&A Technology (CAT) sees technical documentation being removed from implementation projects too quickly which leaves our clients without a way of understanding what customizations or modifications have been made to their system. It is important to have a well-documented system as well as a quick and repeatable way to keep the documentation up to date.
Why is it important to document your system:
- Audit Confirmation
- Reduce Tribal Knowledge
- Easy access to review modifications
- Use in design sessions
Who can benefit from a well-documented system:
At CAT our thought process while building this tool was to:
- Make it quick to run
- Make it templated for all object types
- Make it usable by all (technical and functional resources)
- Create a central repository to store documentation
- Keep your documentation (Evergreen)
- Give developers a way to pseudo code
- Give functional resources a way to annotate
- Output must be in Office products
Ready to learn more about our EDI Cockpit?
To find out more about the CAT's products and services for JD Edwards including EDICockpit, call us at +1-844-533-4228 or fill out the contact form below to send us a request for more information. We would love to hear from you.
C&A Technology LLC will not share your personal information without your consent.