SAP Integrated Strategic and Tactical Planning
So many integrated strategic and tactical planning processes fall short of the intended vision for the enterprise. CAT has teamed up with the Oliver Wight organization to address the complete process of Integrated Planning including solution, leadership engagement, and organizational change management.
Come and learn about the importance of Strategic Planning to kick-start the process, as well as flowing directives from this process through your integration to the down-stream planning activities that run your operations.
Are you continually asking yourself some of the following key questions regarding your Integrated Planning?
- Is your Strategic Planning process distinct and separate from tactical business planning?
- Can you easily apply directives from Strategic planning to your daily business?
- Is your Strategic Planning process dependent on detailed bottoms-up SKU level plans?
- What information drives the kick-off of your Strategic Planning process?
- How accurate are your Strategic & Tactical Planning processes?
- Do your planning processes produce tools that can be used successfully to run the business?
- Do you use a systemized approach (e.g. MRP) to tactical planning?
- How supportive is your data for good actionable decisions for your business?
If yes, we can help. We invite you to attend our Webcast by Don Mackenzie SAP Practice Lead at C&A Technology and Leon Dixon, Principal at Oliver Wight.
Join C&A Technology for a 50-minute webcast presentation to discuss how we can improve your businesses Integrated Planning process.
Thursday, April 11, 2019
12:00 PM – 1:00 PM EST
There will be a 10-minute Q&A period at the end of the webcast.
If you are not able to make it to our webinar this week, no worries, reach out to me and I am happy to answer any questions you may have or share this information with you one-on-one.
I want to thank you for making our SAP webinar series a huge success. We have received excellent participation for our monthly SAP educational series and are always adding more webcasts. We aim to be your SAP resource to help you navigate through your ERP journey and make sure you are getting the most out of it.