JDE Utility Tool Kit Webinar
Thursday, August 25, 2022 12:00 PM -12:50 PM EDT
What every JDE E1 developer has been seeking! An automatic technical documentation tool!
How confident are you going into your next JDE testing cycle?
Maintaining the integrity of your JDE environments is critical to the success of your JDE testing and upgrade processes. You need full confidence that your environments are staying intact and are accurate throughout any upgrade, migration, or project.
Originally created out of necessity for our team to be able to quickly compare data between environments, learn how our JDE Utility Tool Kit can help you.
Comparison Tool Kit
• Rapidly and interactively compare Processing Options, UDC's, Menus, data selection, and Data Dictionary Items
• Keep them in sync across multiple environments
• Reduce the time of upgrades by ensuring the integrity of your environments
• Compare data more efficiently with this Excel-based tool that goes beyond the standard JDE PDF reports
• View environment differences and selectively compare by system code
• Compare Processing Options by Object, Version, or System Code
• Easily create comparison views for both developers and functional users
Developer Tool Kit
• Identify which objects are customized of modified and in what environment
• Categorize by application type
• Exportable via Excel and use as a snapshot in time
• Use CAT’s log file parser to help troubleshoot your JDEDEBUG.log – organized by thread, date, or process
Join C&A Technology for a 50-minute presentation webcast, Thursday, August 25, 2022, 12:00 PM - 12:50 PM EDT
There will be a 10-minute Q&A period at the end of the webcast.