INFOCUS 20 – Virtual Booth Demo – Project Remediation
Thursday October 22
Four jam-packed days of JD Edwards Learning
It’s all new, all digital this year for INFOCUS 20! Join CAT online for our “Virtual Booth Demo Sessions” and we will answer any questions you have about our JDE products and services.
With a new virtual conference platform, this year’s event is designed to make digital learning easy. See what’s on deck this year from C&A Technology.
Virtual Booth Demo – Project Remediation
Date & Time
Thursday, October 22, 2020 - 1:30PM - 2:00PM (EDT)
Jeff Copper, Partner and EVP of JD Edwards Practice Leadership and Technology
Do you know whether your current project is on track?
What happens when a project goes off track or you are just not sure? This presentation will detail how C&A Technology (CAT) used its methodology and approach to determine if there is a problem and then execute a tried and tested process to get it back on track. We will present two customer case studies as samples. CAT will present it’s 7 step process for evaluating projects and the methodology required to turn around a project, get management buy-in for project success.
Attending this presentation, you will learn:
- The many factors that play a role in a failed JDE project
- Learn the key issues that you might encounter
- What are the red flags to look for before your project even begins
- Outline the steps that organizations can take to avoid run-away projects
- Learn how to recognize problems early
- How to right the ship on an existing bad project
- Provide tips and techniques to ensure your project is successful
INFOCUS Agenda at-a-Glance
Need more information about INFOCUS 20?
If there are any questions we can answer for you now, just fill out the form below and we will get you the information you need.