INFOCUS 20 – Virtual Booth Demo – Nearest Branch Plant
Wednesday, October 21
Four jam-packed days of JD Edwards Learning
It’s all new, all digital this year for INFOCUS 20! Join CAT online for our “Virtual Booth Demo Sessions” and we will answer any questions you have about our JDE products and services.
With a new virtual conference platform, this year’s event is designed to make digital learning easy. See what’s on deck this year from C&A Technology.
Virtual Booth Demo – Nearest Branch Plant
Date & Time
Wednesday, October 21, 2020 - 1:00PM - 1:30PM (EDT)
Craig Hill, Co-Founder and EVP of Industry Strategy and Service Delivery
CAT’s proprietary Nearest Branch Plant solution for JD Edwards is built as a standalone system to calculate the distances between a customer and all your company branch plants. It lets you check item availability for a customer by showing the branches with that product sorted from nearest to farthest distance by zip code.
Craig will answer questions and provide a demo of CAT’s Nearest Branch Plant solution that shows how you can:
- Calculate the distance between your customers and all your branch/plants and show it in your JDE Item Availability Screen
- Check item availability for a customer by showing the branches with that product – sorted from closest to farthest distance
- Integrate easily into your JDE Sales Order or can be called separately
- Return the branch to the Sales Detail line without disrupting the order entry process
- Improve speed of delivery, lower shipping costs, and increase customer satisfaction
INFOCUS Agenda at-a-Glance
Need more information about INFOCUS 20?
If there are any questions we can answer for you now, just fill out the form below and we will get you the information you need.