Baseline release upgrade workshop package for JDEdwards Release 9.1
Do You Have the Answers to these Critical Questions?
- What is the current state of your JD Edwards solution?
- What benefits and enhancements are there by moving to Release 9.1?
- What would the scope, cost and duration of upgrading to a new release be?
- Would an upgrade lesson my reliance on customizations and get me closer to base?
- Are you ready to step up to some advanced functionality?
- Is everyone at the skill level that is required to effectively perform the job at hand?
- Are you leveraging the JD Edwards solution to optimally meet your business goals?
latest JD Edwards release
Take advantage of new functionality and an extended support window to maximize your investment and success.
CAT provides a JD Edwards baseline upgrade package available to migrate customers to move to the Release 9.1?
The CAT upgrade package includes a multi-discipline review of your upgrade options, utilizing the tools and methodologies included in our Upgrade Assessment.
The CAT Upgrade Assessment provides a fast, efficient and structured approach for you to gain a realistic picture of the benefit, scope, cost and duration that would be necessary to upgrade from your current release to the latest release of EnterpriseOne. The evaluation is completed in a limited period of 2 to 3 days.
The CAT Upgrade Assessment is conducted at your site by the CAT upgrade team providing you with resources that have the optimum blend of product and technical knowledge and experience.
JD Edwards Upgrade Methodology
CAT has developed an effective and comprehensive upgrade methodology refined over many years of executing JD Edwards projects. As an Oracle Gold Partner specializing in upgrades, ECS was selected by Oracle to promote, lead and contribute to this methodology and has spoken in concert with Oracle at numerous customer upgrade workshops.
This repeatable upgrade methodology also follows PMI guidelines.