Are you continually asking yourself some of the following key questions regarding your JD Edwards Inventory Master?
• Can I trust my Planning messages?
• Are new items added to the database too complex an exercise?
• Are the frequent changes we make to Item data performed in a controlled manner?
• Are we frequently running out of critical components?
• Do we have problems reconciling manufacturing costs?
• Can we extract accurate data for Sales Reporting?
• Are there too many people that process a change to a part structure?
• Does it take too long to get a new Item added to the Item Master and Branch?
• Is there control over who can change what on the Item Master and Item Branch screens?
If yes, we can help. We invite you to attend our Webcast by Craig Hill, on of the architects of our unique MasterIntegra product. The presentation covers how MasterIntegra can address these questions. Join C&A Technology for a 50-minute presentation webcast, Thursday, December 8th, 2016 at 12:00PM Eastern to discuss how we can improve the integrity of JD Edwards Item Masters.
There will be a 10-minute Q&A period at the end of the webcast.
I look forward to sharing our solution with you,
EVP, Sales and Marketing