Localization Solutions for Latin America
As a U.S. company running JDE and have Latin American (LATAM) subsidiaries, localization can be a double-edged sword. You need to remain compliant with the financial laws of each country – from a country, state/province, and even a regional perspective. The specifics vary so much from country to country that the process can be tedious, painful, and a bit intimidating. In addition, several LATAM countries regulate industries differently by industry in each country.
For any JDE localization in LATAM, there are three primary areas of involvement: chart of accounts, local tax register validation, and the daily exchange rate. This means that you need localized templates to map your ERP system for each LATAM country in which you are operating. This includes business functions around Accounting, Financial Reporting, Materials Management, Sales and Distribution, Invoicing, and Payments. Your data not only needs to be accurate but must also map to government-run reporting standards, submitted proactively, and available electronically for review by country/regional authorities.
CAT can assist you with JDE LATAM localization process by:
- Implementing localization best practices according to local region, country, and industry needs
- Configuring JDE functionality for payment and receipt processing, invoicing, taxes, depreciation, chart of accounts, and more
- Using accelerators to enable legal and best practices for each country
- Bringing over 25 years of JDE LATAM localization experience to your project
- Engaging local resources in LATAM regions to align and enable localization for your businesses
- Providing transparent integration with state-control agencies
CAT also offers localization services for 7 LATAM countries that substantially increases standard JDE localization coverage.
See additional CAT resources on our approach to the LATAM localization process for both SAP and JDE or register for our upcoming webinar.
CAT’s JDE Localization Support for Latin America On Demand Replay
Length: 1 hour (50 minutes presentation, 10 minutes Q&A)
Presenters: Craig Hill, CAT Co-Founder and EVP of Industry Strategy & Service Delivery
and Gabe Palombo, TGV LATAM JDE Practice Lead