SAP Manufacturing Specific Change Management
C&A Technology (CAT) offers a best practices approach to improve your operational excellence through two change management tools. The first tool is an assessment on your operational business processes. It will help you to discover where you are on the maturity model of supply chain management best practices.
The second tool will help inspire and drive data integrity in manufacturing and distribution for any organization.
CAT utilizes the Class A Self-Assessment and Data Integrity Assessment tools to accomplish these objectives. They also help to benchmark key manufacturing data elements of your current system and determine your level of accuracy so that information provided to and reported by the information system is reliable and believable.
Do you have the answers to these critical questions?
- Would you like to understand industry best practices for data integrity operational excellence?
- Are your manufacturing data elements correct?
- Do you know how to evaluate the integrity and accuracy of your key business data?
- Do you quantitatively and qualitatively document the level of data accuracy?
- Do you understand the key benefits companies get when they do a data integrity assessment?
- Would you like to be aware of production and inventory control processes and techniques for controlling your data accuracy?
1. Class A Self-Assessment
- Based on Oliver Wight’s ABCD Checklist for Operational Excellence.
- Discover, discuss, and take a hard look at production and inventory control processes and techniques.
- Evaluate current practices and then score, rate and plan for improvement.
- Learn how to tally the scores then review and evaluate the results.
2. Data Integrity Assessment
- Get a better handle on levels of accuracy for Inventory Records, Purchase Orders, Work Orders, Item Master/Bill of Materials.
- Identify formal and informal information systems.
- Validate integrity of data sources.
- Baseline data accuracy levels.
- Start identifying causes of discrepancies.
- Initiate corrective actions.
- Start cleaning up data in the current system for the new system.
Join C&A Technology for a 50-minute presentation webcast.
Thursday, April 4, 2019
12:00PM – 1:00PM EST
There will be a 10-minute Q&A period at the end of the webcast.
If you are not able to make it to our webinar this week, no worries, reach out to me and I am happy to answer any questions you may have or share this information with you one-on-one.
I want to thank you for making our SAP webinar series a huge success. We have received excellent participation for our monthly SAP educational series and are always adding more webcasts. We aim to be your SAP resource to help you navigate through your ERP system and make sure you are getting the most out of it.
EVP, Sales and Marketing